The citizens of Djibouti can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Djiboutian citizen, you qualify for an electronic visa, which you can get online using the services rendered by iVisa. However, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Djibouti – the requirements
While most consular visas have a long list of requirements, the Kyrgyzstan e-visa does not. You need very few things, actually. Here is a list of what iVisa asks you to provide:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Djibouti – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa is not fixed. In fact, it is determined by two factors: visa type (tourist or business) and the processing time you select during the application process. In reference to the processing time, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
After you gather the documents and information you need, you can fill in the application form. You should not spend more than 20 minutes completing it, but if you have concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open non-stop and is free.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks you to insert your general information details about your trip, and passport information. It also requires you to select the visa type and the processing time. The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form, while the third asks you to upload the supporting documents for your application. As soon as that is finished, you can hit the submit button, and you are done.
As shown above, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Djibouti is pretty simple when you apply using the services provides by iVisa. The document you receive is valid for 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.