The citizens of Dominica can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. This is because as a Dominiquais national, you qualify for an electronic visa. iVisa can provide assistance with the application process, but you should know that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a valid travel document at all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. You can only use it at Manas and Osh airports, and land crossing with China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel), and Uzbekistan (Dostuk).
What are the requirements?
When you apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online, you do not need to worry about the condition under which you can obtain the document. That is because iVisa does not ask for much. Here is what you must provide:
- Valid passport – there is no such thing as a visa that can be obtained without a passport. You need one that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails an e-mail address because the visa is sent to you using this means of communication. You need to print out the document before departure. Preferably in more than one copy.
- Credit/debit card – you will be asked to make the payment during the online application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement must be met only by people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document must include the name of the company, its contact details, and of course, the registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Dominica – the online application form
After you have all of the above, you can proceed to [fill in the application form](). That should be easy enough, but if you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is reachable 24/7 and is entirely free of charge. The form you must complete consists of three steps. The first one requires you to insert your personal information, as well as passport info and a few details regarding your trip. The same step asks you to select a processing time and the visa type, both of which determine the cost of your Kyrgyzstan e-visa. When it comes to processing time, your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option, but most people go for it because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you must pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, this option brings you your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and the fee is $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the quickest option, and the most expensive. While your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within just 1 business day, you are charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, when you go to Kyrgyzstan on a business trip, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, not a tourist visa. It costs an additional $20.60. Consequently, when you want this type of visa, you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step of the application form covers the payment and the revision, and the third requires you to upload the documents that support the information included in the application form. When you are done, submit the application and iVisa will handle things from that point on.
The bottom line is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Dominica is not a challenging task when iVisa is your visa service. The e-visa is valid for 90 days, and you cannot stay in Kyrgyzstan for more than 3 months.