The citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan visa. If you want to travel to Kyrgyzstan, all you have to do is apply online for it. iVisa can help with the process. But before you do that, you should know that not all points of entry accept the electronic visa, which is why you need to enter the country via specific border checkpoints.
Before you apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, the list is not long, and it should be easy to cross everything off of it. Here is what you need for the online application process:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Congolese citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of DR Congo – the online application form
The last requirement concerns the application form. You do not have to worry about it because you should go through it easily. It takes about 20 minutes to complete, and if you need help, iVisa provides customer support 24/7.
You need to complete all three steps of the online form. The first one asks for your personal information such as name, address, e-mail, phone number, and so on. You must also give your passport information and a few details about your trip. At the same time, you have to choose a processing time for your application. Just keep in mind that the sooner you want your Kyrgyzstan visa to arrive, the more you will be charged. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The fees mentioned above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
During the second step, you must make the payment and revise the content of your form. It is essential that it does not contain any errors. Otherwise, your Kyrgyzstan visa is invalid, and you need to apply for a new one.
Lastly, you are required to upload the supporting documents for your application. When you are done, submit your application and wait. iVisa handles the rest.
As you can see, a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of DR Congo is easy to obtain with iVisa. The document you get in your e-mail inbox is valid for 90 days since issue and you cannot stay in Kyrgyzstan for more than 90 days.