The citizens of Ecuador who want a Kyrgyzstan visa are no longer required to apply for one at the nearest Kyrgyz embassy. As an Ecuadorian, you can apply online for one, and iVisa can help you do that. But you need to remember that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
To apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not need much. Actually, the list of requirements is rather short, and the items on it easy to obtain. Below you will find a list of everything you need for the application process:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use Paypal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Ecuador – processing time and fees
The processing time you select during the application process is the sole factor that affects the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. The sooner you want it, the more you are charged for it. iVisa gives you multiple options so that you can choose that one that suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
Nobody likes application forms, but you are going to have an easy time filling in this one. The application form created by iVisa takes about 20 minutes or less to complete, and if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
The form is broken down into three steps for your convenience. The first one asks nothing more than for you to provide some general information about yourself and your trip, and to select the processing time for your application. The next step is all about payment and revision, and the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, just hit the submit button, and your visa will arrive in the timeframe of your choosing.
Judging by all the information above, it is easy to see that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Ecuador is easy with iVisa. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days, and it allows you to stay I Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.