The citizens of El Salvador can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. As a Salvadoran, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you with the online application process. What you need to know is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of El Salvador – requirements
What you must know is that when you apply online, you need very few things. iVisa asks that you only provide the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of El Salvador– processing time and fees
The fees for a Kyrgyzstan visa are established by two aspects: the visa type and the processing time. As far as the processing time is concerned, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About the online application form
What is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. That should not take more than 20 minutes, but if you have trouble completing it, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7.
The form you need to complete has three easy steps. First of all, you need to provide some personal information, passport info, and a few details about your trip. This is the point at which you need to select the visa type and the processing time. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. Once you are through, you can submit your application and that is pretty much it. You are done.
What you need to remember is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of El Salvador is simple with iVisa. The electronic visa is valid for 90 days, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to three months.