The citizens of Equatorial Guinea can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. As an Equatorial Guinean citizen, you qualify for an e-visa, which you can purchase online using the services offered by iVisa. But you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea – requirements
One of the best things about electronic visas is that they are not demanding at all. The list of requirements is quite short, and you may already have some or everything on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea – the online application form
As soon as you get a hold of everything above, you can fill in the application form, that should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you need some help, iVisa’s support service is at your disposal 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form you are required to complete has three simple steps. Step number one asks for your personal information, some details about your trip to Kyrgyzstan, as well as passport information. You must also select a visa type (tourist or business) and the processing time. Just keep in mind that both choices determine the cost of your visa. On the subject of processing time, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two consists of payment and revision. The latter is more important than you think because typos have the potential of rendering your visa invalid. Avoid that and carefully read your application before you submit it.
Step three requires you to provide the supporting documents for your application. You need to upload them. Once you are finished with that, you can submit your application. All things considered, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea is easy when you apply with iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to spend 3 months in Kyrgyzstan.