As of 2017, the citizens of Eritrea can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. It is because as an Eritrean, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get it in as little as 24 hours. However, you need to know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Eritrea – the requirements
To get a Kyrgyzstan visa online, all you must do is to fill in a form. However, before you do it, keep in mind that you will need the following items:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Eritrea – processing time and fees
The price of a Kyrgyzstan visa is not fixed. It depends on the visa type you want to apply for and the processing time you choose when you fill in the application. As far as the processing time is concerned, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About online application form
When you acquire everything you need, you can move on and fill in the application form. It should not be difficult for you, but if you need some assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support service 24/7.
What you must do is go through all three steps of the application. The first one is about general information, passport info, and details regarding your trip (i.e., departure date). You have to select the visa type and the processing time as well. The second step requires you to handle the payment and revise your application form. It is essential that it does not contain mistakes. The last step needs you to upload the documents that support your application. When all three steps are finished, you can submit your application.
What you need to remember is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Eritrea is effortless to obtain with iVisa. The electronic visa has a 90-days validity and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.