According to Kyrgyzstan’s visa policy, all nationalities that are not exempt from getting a visa can now apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. The citizens of Ethiopia are no exception. As an Ethiopian, you can apply online for your visa, and iVisa can help with the process. What you need to know is that an electronic visa for Kyrgyzstan is accepted only at certain border checkpoints, so you need to make sure that you travel to Kyrgyzstan via the right point of entry. For example, the Manas and Osh International Airports accept a Kyrgyzstan e-visa.
What are the requirements?
iVisa does not ask for much when you want to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. The list is quite short and the chances of you already having everything you need are pretty high. Below, you will find a list of everything you need to provide:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Ethiopian citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Ethiopia – the online application form
One last requirement you need to handle is the application form. Most people take about 20 minutes to finish it, and if you need any help, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service is free of charge and available 24/7.
The application form you need to fill in has three simple steps. The first one asks for your personal information, passport info, and some details about your trip. You also need to select a processing time for your application. The choice you make affects the cost of your Kyrgyzstan e-visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The fees above apply for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step focuses on payment and revision. It is your job to make sure that your form does not contain any typos or inaccuracies. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa. You cannot make corrections once your application reaches processing, which is why we recommend that you read your form multiple times before moving on.
The third step covers the supporting documents. You need to upload whatever document iVisa asks for. Then you can hit the submit button. All that you can do at this point is wait for your Kyrgyzstan visa to arrive in your e-mail inbox.
The bottom line is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Ethiopia is easy to obtain when you have such an excellent visa service as iVisa. Your effort is minimal, and you are done with the process in no time. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.