The citizens of Fiji have the opportunity to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. That is because as a Fijian, you are eligible for an electronic visa. If you want, iVisa can help you obtain it in as little as 24 hours. However, you need to remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Fiji – requirements
You do not have to worry about not meeting the requirements for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa because the list is very short, and the items on it are easy to achieve. You need the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Fiji – the online application form
Soon after you gather all of the above, you can fill in the application form. You should have issues in the process, but if you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s support service 24/7. The service does not charge.
You are required to go through all three steps of the application form. The first step requires you to fill in the boxes with your personal information, travel details, and passport information. At this point, you are also needed to choose a visa type (tourist or business) and the processing time for your application. As for processing, you can select one of the three available options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The next step asks you to upload the documents that support the claims in your application form. After you are done with that as well, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa takes care of the rest.
Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Fiji is almost an effortless process. The document you receive via e-mail is valid for 90 days, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.