In September 2017, Kyrgyzstan adopted the electronic visa system, and many nationalities are eligible for an electronic visa. Consequently, the citizens of Gabon can get a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Gabonese, you can apply for your travel document with iVisa. However, you need to remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Gabon – requirements
One of the best things about an online visa application process is that it is not as demanding as when you go to an embassy. With that being said, you only need the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Gabon – the online application form
Once you gather all of the above, you can move on to the next step. You are ready to fill in the application form. It should not be challenging, but if you need help, iVisa can assist you through its customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
iVisa divided the form into three steps so that you find it more convenient. The first step asks for your personal information, travel details, and passport information. It also requires you to select a visa type and the processing time. Both those factors affect the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. When it comes to the processing time, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two wants you to handle the payment and revise your form. It is essential that your application does not include typos or other errors. Otherwise, you will end up with an invalid visa.
Step number three requires you to upload the documentation that supports your application form. After that is done, you can submit your form. iVisa takes care of the rest of the process.
What you should remember from all the information above is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Gabon is easy. iVisa does most of the work for you. The electronic document has a validity of 90 days, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.