Like many other nationalities, the Ghanaian citizens are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. All citizens of Ghana can avoid going to an embassy to get their Kyrgyzstan visa and just apply online. iVisa has proven to be incredibly useful in the process. But before you apply, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Ghana – the requirements
Before you get to the application form, you should put together a series of documents and information. That ensures a smoother application process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Ghana – processing time and fees
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a [Kyrgyzstan Business visa]. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The application form
When you move on to the application form, you will see that there are three steps you need to complete. If you need help with any of them, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The first step will ask you two things: to fill in the blanks with your general information, travel details, and passport information, and to select a processing time for your application. The second step consists of payment and revision. We recommend that you do not overlook the latter because mistakes of any kind can lead to an invalid visa. The last step requires you to upload documents that support your application. When you are done, just hit the submit button.
Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Ghana is incredibly convenient with iVisa. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.