The citizens of Grenada have the possibility to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. That is because Grenadian nationals qualify for an e-visa. iVisa can help with the application process, but keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
You do not have to go through much trouble with the requirements when you apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. They are effortless to meet, and chances are that you have everything you need. You must provide the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Grenada – processing time and fees
The price of a Kyrgyzstan visa is not exaggerated, and it is established by two aspects. First of all, there is the processing time which determines how fast your document arrives after you submit the form. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that most convenient:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
The second aspect is the visa type. If you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
It is not enough to have everything you need. You must also fill in an application form. It should not be a challenging task for any applicant, but if you do not understand something and you need some assistance, iVisa provides fantastic customer support.
The application form is broken down into three steps. The first one requires you to fill in the blanks with general information about yourself, as well as some details about your travels and passport information. This is the time when you are also asked to select a processing time and visa type. The next step requires you to cover the payment and to revise your application form. The revision is necessary because an error can result in an invalid visa. The third and last step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application form. When you are finished with that, feel free to submit your application.
The key point is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Grenada is not a challenging thing to do when you use iVisa as your online visa service. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue and it allows you to spend no more than 3 months in Kyrgyzstan.