The people of Guatemala can apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. As a Guatemalan, you do not have to get a consular visa when you travel to Kyrgyzstan. Instead, you can apply online using the services provided by iVisa. Just bear in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
When you apply online, one of the best things about the whole process is that the requirements are easy to meet. In fact, you do not need much. Here is a list of what you must provide for a swift application process:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Guatemala – processing time and costs
The only factor that affects the price of your Kyrgyzstan visa is the processing time you opt for when you fill in the application. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can choose the one that you need. Here they are:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
After you notice that you have everything you need, you can fill in the application form. It is a short and straightforward form, but if you need help, iVisa offers excellent customer support non-stop. The service is free of charge.
The form has three steps you need to complete. First of all, you need to provide your general information such as name, address, passport info, and some details about your trip. The same step asks you to select a processing time. The second step requires you to make the payment and revise your form, and the third step is when you must upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, just hit the submit button. As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Guatemala is not that difficult when you use iVisa as your visa service. The e-visa is valid for 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.