The citizens of Guinea are not required to go to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get their visa when they want to travel to Kyrgyzstan. As a Guinean citizen, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, in which case you can apply online. iVisa can help you do that. Just remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Guinea – the requirements
When you apply online, one of the things you will enjoy is that the application process is not as demanding as the one you usually find at a diplomatic mission. For a Kyrgyzstan visa, you only need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
The online application form
When you notice that you have everything you need, you can go on and fill in the application form. It is not complicated, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7.
The form you need to complete is divided into three steps. The first one covers your general information such as name, address, phone number, and so on. Passport information and a few details about your trip are necessary as well. Also, this is the moment when you must select a processing time for your application. They all have different prices. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants choose this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it. Keep in mind that a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two asks you to make the payment and review your application form. It is essential to correct any mistakes you may have made during step one. Corrections are impossible to make once your form reaches processing, and errors will invalidate your Kyrgyzstan visa.
The last step requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. Once you are done with that as well, all you have to do is submit your application. iVisa takes if from there.
What you need to remember from this is that an online application process for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Guinea is incredibly convenient. Especially since iVisa does most of the work. The e-visa has 90-days validity, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.