As a Guinean-Bissau, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, which means that you can apply online for your travel document when you plan a trip to Kyrgyzstan. iVisa can help with the process. However, you need to keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau – requirements
An online application process is entirely different from the one you usually find at a diplomatic mission. For one thing, there are not as many requirements that you must meet. When you apply online with iVisa, you only need the following items:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau – processing time and fees
Even if you do not have to make too much of an effort, a Kyrgyzstan visa is not very expensive when you apply online for it. In fact, the fees depend on how fast you want your visa (processing time), and which type of visa you need (tourist or business). Regarding the processing time, you can choose between three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About the online form
What is left for you to do is to fill in the application form, but that should come easily. However, if you feel like you need some help, iVisa’s customer support provides assistance 24/7. The service is free of charge.
You have three steps that you need to complete. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, passport information, as well as a few details about your trip. This is the point at which you need to select the visa type and the processing time as well. The second step is all about payment and revision, and the third asks you to upload your application’s supporting documents. That is pretty much it. Submit your application and wait.
The bottom line is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau is easy to obtain with iVisa. The document has 90-days validity, and you cannot stay in Kyrgyzstan for more than 90 days.