Are you a Haitian citizen and you want to travel to Kyrgyzstan? You are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. You can apply for it online, and iVisa can help you with the application process. What you need to bear in mind is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Haiti – about the requirements
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Haiti are the same as for any other eligible nationality. The list is not very long and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Haiti – processing time and fees
How much you are going to be charged for your Kyrgyzstan visa depends on two things: the visa type and the processing time you select during the application form. As for the processing time, iVisa gives you the possibility to choose between three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
If you are confident that you have everything you need, you can fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, and if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7.
iVisa divided the form into three easy steps. Step number one asks for your general information such as name, address, phone number, passport info, and a few details about your trip. You must also select a processing time at this point, as well as the visa you need (tourist or business). Step number two wants you to make the payment and revise your form, while the third demands the supporting documents for your application. When all steps are complete, you can submit your application.
The key point of this article is to show you how convenient it is to obtain a [Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Haiti. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it grants you a stay of maximum 3 months.