Honduran citizens who plan a trip to Kyrgyzstan do not have to apply for a consular visa. Instead, the citizens of Honduras can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. iVisa can provide assistance with the application process. However, remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Honduras are the same as for all eligible nationalities. Fortunately, you do not need much to apply online. Here is what you must provide:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Honduras – the application form
After you gather all of the above, you can fill in the application form. That should not take you more than 20 minutes, and if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The application form consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information such as name, address, date of birth, and so on. Passport info and details about your trip are required as well. At the same time, you need to select a visa type and a processing time for your application, both of which affect the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. As far as the processing time is concerned, you have three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step of the application form requires you to cover the payment and revise your form. It is imperative that the application does not contain typos. And the last step asks you to upload supporting documents. When you are through, you can submit your application, and that is it.
It seems pretty obvious that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Honduras a piece of cake. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.