The citizens of Indonesia who plan to travel to Kyrgyzstan are no longer required to visit the nearest Kyrgyz diplomatic mission to get their visa. Instead, they can apply for an electronic visa online. So, if you are planning a trip to Kyrgyzstan, iVisa can help you get your Kyrgyzstan e-visa in as little as 24 hours.
When you apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not need many documents. The list of requirements is, in fact, quite short. Nevertheless, you need to provide the following so that Visa can get the process started:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Chinese citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Indonesia – the application form
One of the best things about iVisa is that it provides a short and swift application process. The application form you are required to fill in should not cause you any headaches. However, if you need help, iVisa has an excellent support service that is available 24/7 and is free.
The online form has three simple steps. The first one asks for your personal information, travel details, and passport info. You are also asked to select a processing time for your application. It determines the timeframe in which your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives, as well as how much you need to pay for it. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The fees above apply for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. In case you are interested in the Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
During the second step, you need to make the payment and revise your form. It is essential that it does not contain typos or other errors that may invalidate your visa. Double-check it before you move on.
The third and last step is reserved for documents upload. iVisa requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Once all three steps are completed, you can submit your form. iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Indonesia is easy. The process is entirely online, and you do not need more than 20 minutes of your time. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.