Iranian citizens who want to travel to Kyrgyzstan are no longer required to go to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get a visa. Instead, they can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. If you meet all the other requirements, iVisa can help you with the online application process. Just keep in mind that you can use only a few points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. Not all of them hold the electronic visa as valid.
What are the requirements?
To apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online, you need to meet a few requirements. However, the list is not long, and you may already have everything on it. You must provide the following so that iVisa can get the process started:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the e
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Iranian citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Iran – the online form
Once you put together all of the above you can move on and fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone 24/7. The service is free.
The online application form in questions has three simple steps. During the first one, you must insert your personal information such as name, address, phone number, and so on. Passport information and travel details are necessary as well. Also, you must opt for one of the three available processing time options. Keep in mind that your choice determines the price of your Kyrgyzstan visa. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The fees mentioned above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The next step concerns the payment, but you must also revise your form to make sure that it does not contain typos and/or inaccuracies. Such mistakes can invalidate your Kyrgyzstan visa, and you do not want to repeat the process, do you? Read your form carefully before moving on.
Lastly, you must upload the supporting documents for your application. iVisa will let you know precisely what to upload. After you are done, hit the submit button. Your effort ends there.
Getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Iran is convenient when you have a visa service like iVisa. Your effort is close to none. The electronic visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and it grants you a 90-day stay in Kyrgyzstan.