As stated by the visa policy of Kyrgyzstan, Iraqi citizens can apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa when they wish to travel there. It does not matter if your trip is for business or tourism purposes. iVisa can help you get the document in just 24 hours if you want. However, bear in mind that only a few specific points of entry will allow you to enter Kyrgyzstan with an electronic visa. Manas and Osh International Airports are among them, and so are a few land border checkpoints.
What are the requirements?
What you will love about the online application process is that your effort is limited. iVisa surely makes things easier for you. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Iraqi citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Iraq – the application form
One other thing that you must do is to fill in an application form. It should not give you troubles, but if you have questions, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The online form has three steps, and you should complete all of them in about 20 minutes. The first one is easy. It requires you to provide your general information such as name, address, date of birth, etc. You must give your passport info and travel details as well. Also, at this point, you must select a processing time. Keep in mind that it determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The prices above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time is the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively for each option.
The second step is not difficult either. You must make the payment and revise your application. The revision is of the utmost importance. People who miss spelling mistakes get an invalid visa. Avoid that by reading your form carefully before you proceed to the next step.
Lastly, iVisa asks for the documents that support your application. You need to upload them. Once step three is complete, you can submit your application. Your task is done. The bottom line is that the citizens of Iraq can easily apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa. iVisa makes the whole process seem a piece of cake. The electronic visa has a 90-day validity, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.