Israeli citizens are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, which means that as a citizen of Israel, you are no longer required to apply for a consular visa. iVisa can help with the online application process. What you need to remember is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Israel – the requirements
To be able to fill in the application form, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements first. However, lucky for you, iVisa does not ask for much. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail]), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Israel – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa is not fixed. It depends on which type of visa you want (business or tourist), and the processing time you select when you fill in the form. As for the latter, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Information about the application form
Once you see that you have everything on the list above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you have questions or need help, iVisa has excellent customer support that is available 24/7.
The form consists of three steps. During step number one, you need to give your personal information, select a visa type and a processing time. The second step asks you to make the payment and do a quick review of your form, and the third requires you to upload supporting documents. When you are done, just hit the submit button. iVisa takes it from there.
What you need to know is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Israel is incredibly easy when you apply with iVisa. The e-visa you are sent is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.