The citizens of Jamaica have the opportunity to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Jamaican citizen, you are eligible for an e-visa, which you can obtain using the services rendered by iVisa. However, keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Jamaica – requirements
Fortunately for you, an online visa application does not require much effort. You must, of course, fill in an application form. But before you do, make sure that you have everything on the list below:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Jamaica – the online application form
When you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. It is short and simple, and if you need help, iVisa’s customer support service is available 24/7. The service is free of charge as well.
The form created by iVisa has three steps. The first one requires you to insert your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. At this point, it is also necessary for you to select a visa type (tourist or business) and the processing time for your application. Both choices determine the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. When it comes to processing, you are given three choices:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step of the form wants you to cover the payment and revise your form. It is crucial that there are no mistakes made because your visa will be invalid otherwise. Read your application carefully before you submit it.
Step number three requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. After you are finished, hit the submit button, and you are done. iVisa takes it from there.
What is important to remember is that the application process for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizen of Jamaica is incredibly convenient when you apply with iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days, and it grants a stay of maximum 3 months.