All Jordan citizens who want to go on vacation or on a business trip to Kyrgyzstan need to get a visa. However, as a Jordanian, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, in which case you can obtain the document online. iVisa can help with that. Just remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
When you apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not need to meet as many requirements as for when you apply at a consulate. In fact, iVisa asks only for the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Jordan – processing time and fees
The price of your Kyrgyzstan visa depends on what type of visa you want (tourist or business), and how fast you want to get it. As for the second factor, the processing time, you are given three choices:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
As for the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About the online application form
What you must do next is to fill in the application form. iVisa created one that is short and simple so that you find it convenient. Plus, in case you need some help, iVisa’s customer support service is open 24/7 and free of charge.
There are three steps you need to complete. The first one requires you to provide your basic information, passport info, and some details about your trip. You also need to select a visa type and processing time at this point. The second step asks you to revise your application and to make the payment, and the third step wants you to upload the supporting documents for your form. When you are finished, just hit the submit button and you are done. It is that easy.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Jordan is incredibly convenient when you use iVisa as your visa service. The e-visa is valid for 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for a period that does not exceed 90 days.