I-Kiribati nationals who wish to travel to Kyrgyzstan qualify for an electronic visa. As a result, the citizens of Kiribati can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, and iVisa can help with the application process. What you should keep in mind is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
You will be happy to find out that the requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa are nothing out of the ordinary. You may already have everything you need. iVisa will want you to provide the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Kiribati – processing time and fees
You do not have to worry about the fees you must pay because iVisa has reasonable prices. However, the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa depends on two factors: visa type and processing time. As for the latter, you are presented with three options:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As for visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
There is one more thing for you to do, and that is to fill in the application form. It should not prove to be difficult, but if you need some help, iVisa has an excellent support service. It is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
There are three steps you must complete. The first one asks for some personal information, passport info, and a few details about your trip. This is the moment when you must select the processing time and the visa type as well. The second step expects you to revise your form and make the payment, while the last step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application form. As soon as you are done with all three steps, you can submit your application.
The bottom line is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Kiribati is incredibly easy to obtain with iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days since issue and you are granted a stay of maximum 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.