The citizens of Laos can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Laotian, you are eligible for an electronic visa, and you can use iVisa’s services to get it. However, you need to remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Laos – requirements
When it comes to requirements, there is no reason for you to worry. The list is not very long, and chances are that you may already have some or all the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Laos – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa is established by the visa type you need and how soon you want it to arrive. Regarding the processing time, iVisa gives you three excellent options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it. When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Information about the online form
You can fill in the application form as soon as you notice that you meet all the requirements. The form is easy to go through, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7.
The application has three steps. The first one requires you to fill in the blanks with general information about yourself and your trip to Kyrgyzstan. You must also select the visa type (business or tourist) and the processing time at this point. The second step asks you to cover the payment and revise your form, while the third asks you to upload supporting documents. When you are done with everything, just hit the submit button. iVisa handles the res.
The bottom line is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Laos is easy to obtain when you use iVisa’s services. The electronic visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.