The citizens of Lebanon have the possibility to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. That is because Lebanese citizens are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get one if you want. Nevertheless, you need to keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Lebanon – requirements
The online application process for a Kyrgyzstan visa is not very demanding. Quite the contrary actually. You need to fill in an application and provide the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Lebanon – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa is determined by how fast you want your application to be processed and the purpose of your trip to Kyrgyzstan. Business or tourism. As for the processing time, iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
While forms are usually not the easiest of tasks, you are going to love the one created by iVisa. It is short and simple, and if you need any help, you can contact iVisa’s support service 24/7.
The online application form from iVisa is broken down into three steps. The first one asks for your personal information and wants you to select a processing time for your application and the visa type. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload supporting documents. When all three steps are complete, submit your form and you are done.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Lebanon has never been as convenient as it is with Visa. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.