As of 2017, the citizens of Lesotho have the possibility to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Mosotho citizen, you are eligible for an e-visa, which you can get using the services of iVisa. However, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Lesotho – the requirements
To apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not need much. The list of requirements is quite short, and there is nothing on the list that is challenging to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Lesotho – the online application form
After you put together all the items on the list above, you can move on and fill in the application form. You should have no troubles during the process, but if you need some help, iVisa’s support service is at your disposal 24/7.
The form consists of three steps. Step number one wants you to provide your personal information such as name, address, phone number, etc. Passport information and travel details are necessary too. Also, this is the moment when you must select a visa type and the processing time for your application, both of which affect the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. As far as the processing is concerned, you have three options at hand:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
Regarding the visa type, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two asks that you make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain mistakes. Errors can invalidate your visa, so read the application carefully before you move on.
Step number three requires you to provide the supporting documentation for your application. You need to upload them. When you are through with that, you can hit the submit button, and you are pretty much done.
We can all agree that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Lesotho has never been easier. iVisa does a fantastic job. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for just as many days.