The citizens of Liberia can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Liberian citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which you can get online using the services rendered by iVisa. But you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Liberia – requirements
To get a Kyrgyzstan visa online, all you need to do is fill in an application form. Nevertheless, keep in mind that you are required to provide the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Liberia – processing time and fees
Many people wonder how much their visa is going to cost. What we can tell you is that the price of your Kyrgyzstan visa depends on two factors: processing time and visa type. As for the processing time, you can choose between three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
As soon as you notice that you meet all the requirements, you are free to fill in the application form. It should come easy to you, but if you have any questions, you can contact iVisa’s support service 24/7.
The form you must complete consists of three easy steps. The first one invites you to provide your personal information, a few details about your trip to Kyrgyzstan, and passport information. It also makes you choose a processing time and a visa type. The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain mistakes, while the third asks for the application’s supporting documents. That is pretty much it. When you are done, just hit the submit button and you are through.
The bottom line is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Liberia is simple when iVisa is your visa service. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.