The citizens of Libya can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. As a Libyan, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you travel to Kyrgyzstan. iVisa can assist you with the application process. Just keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
The conditions for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Libya are the same as for everyone else who qualifies for the electronic visa. Fortunately, there is nothing on that list that is hard to obtain. You need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Libya – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa is affected by two aspects. The first one is the visa type you need, business or tourist, while the second is the processing time. When it comes to the latter, iVisa provides three excellent solutions:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it. As for the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
After you put together everything you need, you can fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you need help, iVisa has fantastic customer support. The service is available 24/7, and it is free of charge.
The form has three simple steps. The first one wants you to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to select the visa type and the processing time for your application. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload supporting documents. After you finish the thirds step, you can just submit your application. iVisa takes it from there.
Needless to say, the online process of obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Libya is incredibly convenient when you apply with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days, but it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.