Malagasy citizens can obtain their Kyrgyzstan visa online ever since Kyrgyzstan has adopted the electronic visas system. As a result, as a citizen of Madagascar, you do not have to go to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get your travel permit. Instead, you can use the services rendered by iVisa and apply online for it. Just remember that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
When you apply for your visa online with iVisa, you do not need much. The list of requirements is rather short, and chances are that you already have everything on it. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Madagascar – processing time and fees
The cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa depends on what processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The application form
One last thing you need to handle is the application form. It should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete, and if you have questions about it, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
The online form has three steps. The first one asks for your basic information, passport information, and a few details about your trip, like your arrival date. This step also requires that you make the selection as far as the processing time is concerned. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third focuses on supporting documents. You need to upload them. When you are finished, all you have to do is submit the form.
The Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Madagascar is easy to obtain when you have iVisa as your visa service. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.