Malawian citizens are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. As a result, the citizens of Malawi who travel to Kyrgyzstan can apply online for their visa instead of going to an embassy. iVisa can help with the online application process. However, what you need to consider is that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Malawi – the requirements
When you apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not need much. In fact, the list of requirements is reasonably short. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use Paypal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Malawi – processing time and fees
The cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time you choose during the online application process. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
The application form created by iVisa is relatively simple to complete. You should be done with it in 20 minutes or so. Plus, iVisa has an excellent support service that is at your disposal 24/7 if you need help.
There are three steps you need to complete. The first one asks for your basic information, as well as for passport information and travel details. At this point, you must also select a processing time. The second step covers the payment and requires you to revise your form just in case it contains mistakes, while the third focuses on supporting documents. You need to upload them. When you are done, hit the submit button, and iVisa takes care of the rest.
As you can see, the process of getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Malawi is simple. The electronic visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it lets you spend no more than 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.