The citizens of Maldives have the opportunity to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. That is because as a Maldivian, you are eligible for an e-visa. iVisa can help you apply for it, but you need to remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
One of the first things you need to do when you want to apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is to make sure that you have everything you need for the online application process. iVisa asks only for the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Maldives – processing time and fees
The amount of money you spend on a Kyrgyzstan e-visa depends on the processing time and the visa type you select while you fill in the application form. As far as the processing time is concerned, there are three options you can choose from. They are as follows:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
When it comes to the visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
Once you gather everything you need, you can fill in the application form. iVisa created a convenient form so that you do not spend more than 20 minutes on it, but if you need assistance, you can reach out and use iVisa’s customer support. The service is free of charge and available 24/7.
The application form in question has three simple steps. The first one consists of general information, passport info, and travel details. The same step will ask you to choose a processing time and a visa type. The next step consists of payment and revision, and the third requires you to upload your application’s supporting documentation. As soon as you are done with that, you can submit your application, and iVisa will send you the visa as soon as it is available.
The bottom line is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Maldives is incredibly easy to obtain with iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days since issue and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.