The citizens of Mali who plan to travel to Kyrgyzstan are no longer required to pay a visit to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get their visa. As a Malian citizen, you can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. iVisa can help you with that. At the same time, you should know that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mali – the requirements
When you apply online, you enjoy a smooth application process, but that does not mean you do not have to meet a few requirements. However, that should be easy to achieve. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
The online application form
One last thing you need to concern yourself with is the application form. But you should be done with it in about 20 minutes because it is short and straightforward. Plus, iVisa has excellent customer support that is available 24/7 if you need help along the way.
The online form is broken down into three steps. Step one focuses on your personal information. You need to provide your name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc. You must also give your passport information a few details about your trip. At this point, you need to select a processing time as well. iVisa gives you three options, and they all cost differently. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. Step two covers the payment and requires you to revise your application form. You need to eliminate any mistakes so that you do not receive an invalid visa. Read your form carefully.
Step three requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. If additional documentation is needed, you will be notified. When this step is complete, all that is left for you to do is to submit your application.
The key point for this article is that it is convenient to obtain a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mali. iVisa makes the process seem easy. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.