Marshallese nationals are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, which means that all the citizens of the Marshall Islands can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. iVisa can be very helpful in the application process. Nevertheless, we must inform you that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a valid travel document at all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. You can only use it at Manas and Osh airports, and land crossing with China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel), and Uzbekistan (Dostuk).
What are the requirements?
To apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, you need to meet a few requirements, but there is nothing on that list that is challenging to achieve. You need the following:
- Valid passport – there is no such thing as a visa that can be obtained without a passport. You need one that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails an e-mail address because the visa is sent to you using this means of communication. You need to print out the document before departure. Preferably in more than one copy.
- Credit/debit card – you will be asked to make the payment during the online application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement must be met only by people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document must include the name of the company, its contact details, and of course, the registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Marshal Islands – the online application form
As soon as you consider that you have everything that is necessary, you are free to fill in the application form. There is nothing to be concerned about because iVisa created an accessible form. However, if you have questions regarding the process, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer service.
The application form consists of three simple steps. The first one should take around 5 minutes to complete. You must provide your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport info. At this point, you are also required to select a processing time for your application and the visa type you need. Both choices determine the cost of your visa. When it comes to processing, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this the slowest option, but most people go for it because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you must pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, this option brings you your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and the fee is $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this the quickest option, and the most expensive. While your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within just 1 business day, you are charged $141.20.
As for the visa type, when you go to Kyrgyzstan on a business trip, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, not a tourist visa. It costs an additional $20.60. Consequently, when you want this type of visa, you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second and the third steps are not complicated either. The second step asks you to revise your application and make the payment, while the last step requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. After you are finished, you can submit your application and your effort is over.
What is important to know is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the Marshall Islands is a piece of cake with iVisa. The electronic document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for a period that cannot exceed 90 days.