The citizens of Mauritania can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online as of September 2017 when Kyrgyzstan adopted the electronic visa system. As a Mauritanian citizen, you are eligible for an e-visa, which you can apply for online using iVisa’s services. But you need to know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mauritania – the requirements
Fortunately, an online application process does not involve much effort. All you need to do is fill in an application and make sure you have the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mauritania – processing time and fees
The amount you need to spend on a Kyrgyzstan visa depends on the type of visa you need and the processing time you select during the application process. In regards to the processing time, you can choose between three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About the online application form
After you gather everything that is needed, you can fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes. It is that easy. However, if you need some help, iVisa support service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The application form consists of three steps. Step number one wants you to insert your personal information, travel details, and passport information. You must also choose a visa type and the processing time. The second step asks you to cover the payment and revise your form so that you do not miss some typos, and the third requires you to upload the documents that support the claims in your application. When that is finished, you can submit your form, and you are done.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mauritania has never been easier. iVisa does most of the work for you. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.