The citizens of Mauritius can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Mauritian citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa, a document which you can get online using the services rendered by iVisa. However, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mauritius – requirements
Lucky for you, an online application process does not involve meeting too many requirements. In fact, all you need is the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mauritius – the online application form
Shortly after you gather all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties, but in case you do, iVisa’ customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you must complete has three steps. The first one wants you to insert your personal information, travel details, and passport information. This is also the moment when you must select a visa type (tourist or business) and the processing time for your application. Bear in mind that your choices affect the cost of your visa. When it comes to processing, you have three options at hand:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step of the online form requires you to make the payment and to revise your application. It is imperative that your form does not contain any mistakes. Otherwise, you will receive an invalid visa. That leads to a new application process. The third step asks that you provide the supporting documentation for your application. iVisa needs you to upload them. After you do that, you can submit your form, and you are done.
As shown above, obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mauritius is a piece of cake with iVisa. The document you get is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for a period that does not exceed 90 days.