As a Mexican citizen, you do not have to go to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to apply for a visa if you plan to travel to Kyrgyzstan. You are eligible for an electronic visa, for which you can apply online. iVisa can help you get your Kyrgyzstan e-visa in as little as 1 business day. However, keep in mind that an electronic visa is not accepted at all border checkpoints. It is valid only if you travel via Manas or Osh International Airports and a few land borders.
How to apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa
The application process for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mexico is the same as for any other eligible nationality. As you can imagine, you must fill in an application form. However, we suggest that you put together everything you need first. That way, the process will be smoother for you. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Mexican citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
After you put together all of the above, you can proceed and fill in the application form. That should not cause you any difficulties, and it takes about 20 minutes for most people. But if you need help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. It is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
The application form consists of three easy steps. Step number one asks for your personal information such as name, address, e-mail, date of birth, and so on. Passport information and some details about your trip are necessary as well. At the same time, this is the moment when you must select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that the sooner you want your Kyrgyzstan visa, the more you need to pay for it. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The fees above apply for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two is about payment and revision. You need to make sure that your application does not contain mistakes. A single typo can render your visa invalid. Read your form multiple times before moving on to avoid that from happening.
Step number three requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. After you are done with that as well, all that you need to do is submit your form and wait for your Kyrgyzstan visa to arrive in the timeframe of your choosing. Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mexico is a piece of cake with iVisa. The document is valid 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan up to 90 days.