The citizens of Micronesia (The Federated States of Micronesia) have the possibility to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. As a Micronesian, you are eligible for an electronic visa, and iVisa can help you apply with almost no effort. Nonetheless, you need to remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Micronesia – the requirements
What you need to remember is that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not very demanding. In fact, you do not need much for a successful application process. iVisa asks only for the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Micronesia – the online application form
Once you have all of the above at hand, you are ready to fill in the application form. That should not be hard for anyone, but if you are having trouble completing the form, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
The form consists of three steps. During the first one, you need to provide your personal information, some details about your passport, and travel info. You must also make a choice regarding the processing time and the visa type. The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa depends on that. As for the processing time, you are given three options so that you can choose the one that suits you best. They are as follows:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20. As far as the visa type is concerned, if you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
During the second step, you need to make the payment and review the content of your application form. We cannot stress enough the importance of your form’s accuracy. One mistake will render your visa invalid. To avoid that, make sure that you read the form carefully before submission.
The last step is about documents upload. iVisa asks for your application’s supporting documentation. When that is over, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Micronesia is incredibly convenient with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for no more than 90 days since issue and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.