The citizens of Montenegro have the opportunity to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. As a Montenegrin, you are eligible for an e-visa, and iVisa can help you get it. Nevertheless, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
Lucky for you, a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not very demanding as far as the requirements are concerned. In fact, you only need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Montenegro – processing time and costs
The price of a Kyrgyzstan e-visa depends on two things: the processing time you select during the application process, and the visa type you need for your trip. First of all, let’s take a look at the processing time options iVisa can offer:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
Regarding the visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
As you can imagine, you cannot get a visa for Kyrgyzstan if you do not fill in an application form. The on created by iVisa should not give you any headaches, but if you need assistance, iVisa customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps. The first one is reserved for general information, processing time selection, and visa type selection. The second step asks you to make the payment and revise your application; while the third requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are finished, submit your form, and iVisa will take care of things. From that point, you just have to wait.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Montenegro is incredibly convenient with iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.