The citizens of Morocco who plan a trip to Kyrgyzstan, for either business or pleasure, can now avoid the hassle of going to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get a visa. Instead, they qualify for an electronic visa, and they can apply online for it. iVisa can help with the application process. However, if you plan to get an electronic visa, you should be aware of the fact that not all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan will accept it. Only a few specific border checkpoints will allow you to use an e-visa. Manas and Osh International Airports are among them, but there are a few land points of entry that accept the e-visa as well.
How to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Morocco
The most important thing you need to do to get your Kyrgyzstan visa for Moroccan citizens is to fill in the application form. However, we suggest that you first put together everything you need and then move on to the form. It should make things easier for you. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Moroccan citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
The next thing on your checklist is the application form. However, you should not encounter any difficulties along the way. If you do, you should know that iVisa has an excellent support service that can offer assistance 24/7.
The online application form has three simple steps. Step number one covers your basic information and you need to provide your name, address, phone number, etc. Details about your trip and passport information are required as well. At this point, you must also express your wish as far as the processing time is concerned. Keep in mind that the option you choose determines the cost of your visa. Here is what you can select from:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The prices above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time is the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively for each option.
The next step asks you to make the payment and review the content of your application. It is absolutely necessary that you give correct information. A simple typo can render your Kyrgyzstan visa invalid, and that means that you must repeat the process to get a new one. Read your form carefully and avoid that hassle.
Lastly, iVisa needs supporting documentation for your application. You need to upload them during the third step. Once you are through with that as well, you can submit your form.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Morocco is easy. The document has a 90-day validity, and it grants a stay of maximum 90 days.