As a Mozambican citizen, you can travel to Kyrgyzstan on an electronic visa. You do not have to go to the Kyrgyz embassy to get your travel document. Instead, you can apply for a Kyrgyz visa online with iVisa. What you need to know is that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mozambique – the requirements
To obtain a Kyrgyzstan visa online you need to fill in an online application form. But before you do that, we suggest that you put together all the required documentation and information. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
How to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online
The online application process could not be simpler. You must fill in an online application form. That should not be a challenging task, and it should take you about 20 minutes to complete the form. However, if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks for your general information such as identification data, passport info, and some details about your trip. You also need to select a processing time for your application so that you know how long the processing lasts and how much you need to pay for your Kyrgyzstan visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. The second step requires you to make the payment and revise your application form. Read the form carefully to make sure that it does not contain typos or other errors. Otherwise, you may end up with an invalid visa.
The third step asks you to upload your application’s supporting documents. If additional documentation is required, you will be notified. Once you are done, submit your application, and that is it.
All in all, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Mozambique is a piece of cake because iVisa makes that possible. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, and it grants you a stay of maximum 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.