The citizens of Myanmar, just like many other nationalities from all around the world, are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. Consequently, as a Myanma traveler, you can obtain your visa online instead of visiting the nearest Kyrgyz embassy. However, you need to remember that you can use the electronic visa only at a few specific border checkpoints in Kyrgyzstan. For example, you can fly there via Manas or Osh International Airports.
What are the requirements?
Applying for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Myanmar is not very demanding. Quite the contrary, actually. The list of requirements is short, and you are very likely to have everything on it. You need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using Paypal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Myanma citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Myanmar – the application process
After you put together all the items in the list above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. It should be easy enough, but if you feel like you need assistance, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The application form we are talking about has three simple steps. Step one is when you are required to fill in the boxes with your general information. Make sure that you cover everything. You are also asked to select a processing time for your application, an action that determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The prices above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time is the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively for each option.
During the second step, you need to make the payment using one of the methods mentioned above. You must also revise your application form in order to make sure that it does not contain any mistakes. Errors of any kind can invalidate your document, so you need to be very careful what exactly you submit.
Lastly, the third step consists of documents upload. iVisa needs supporting documents for your application. When this last step is completed, your effort ends. Just submit your form and wait.
All in all, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Myanmar is pretty easy. Especially when iVisa is doing most of the work. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.