The citizens of Namibia can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. As a Namibian citizen, you qualify for an electronic visa, a document which you can obtain online using the services provided by iVisa. But you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Namibia – requirements
For a smooth application process, we recommend that you put together everything you need before you move on to the application form. Here is what you must provide:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Namibia – processing time and fees
The amount you spend on a Kyrgyzstan visa depends on the processing time you select during the application process, as well as on the visa type you need (tourist or business0. Concerning the former, you have three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The application form
After you realize that you have everything you need, you can fill in the application form. In case you need help with it, iVisa customer support is available 24/7.
The form is broken down into three steps. First of all, you need to provide some information about yourself and your trip, but you have to select the processing time and the visa type as well. The second step asks you to make the payment and revise your form, and the third step wants you to upload supporting documents. After you are finished, submit your application, and iVisa handles the rest.
Surely, you can agree that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Namibia is a piece of cake when you choose iVisa as your visa service. The e-visa has a validity of 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for just as much.