The citizens of Nauru can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. That is because as a Nauruan national, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get it in as little as 24 hours. However, we must inform you that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a valid travel document at all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. You can only use it at Manas and Osh airports, and land crossing with China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel), and Uzbekistan (Dostuk).
What are the requirements?
Fortunately, the Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a very demanding document to achieve. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – there is no such thing as a visa that can be obtained without a passport. You need one that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails an e-mail address because the visa is sent to you using this means of communication. You need to print out the document before departure. Preferably in more than one copy.
- Credit/debit card – you will be asked to make the payment during the online application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement must be met only by people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document must include the name of the company, its contact details, and of course, the registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Nauru – the online application form
You should not have any difficulties in filling in the application form, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application form created by iVisa happens in three stages. During the first stage, you need to provide your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. The same stage includes the selection of processing time and visa type, and you need to keep in mind that your choices determine the cost of your Kyrgyzstan e-visa. As far as the processing time is concerned, you can choose from the following:
- Standard processing – this the slowest option, but most people go for it because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you must pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, this option brings you your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and the fee is $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this the quickest option, and the most expensive. While your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within just 1 business day, you are charged $141.20.
As for the visa type, when you go to Kyrgyzstan on a business trip, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, not a tourist visa. It costs an additional $20.60. Consequently, when you want this type of visa, you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second stage consists of payment and revision. You need to make sure that your form does not contain mistakes. And the third stage requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, just submit the form.
Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Nauru is more than accessible with iVisa. The document loses its validity in 90 days since issue and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.