The citizens of Nepal who are planning a trip to Kyrgyzstan do not have to go to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to apply for a visa. Instead, as a Nepalese citizen, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, for which you can apply online. iVisa can help with the application process. However, you need to bear in mind that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
To get a Kyrgyzstan visa online, you need to fill in an application form. However, we recommend that you put together everything you need first. Lucky for you, you do not need much. Here is what you have to provide so that iVisa can get the process started:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Nepal – the application form
One last requirement asks you to fill in an application form. It is an easy task, but iVisa has an excellent support service if you need help. You can call them 24/7 without any charges.
The form we are talking about has three steps. The first requires you to fill in the blanks with your general information. Identification data, passport information, and trip details are necessary, and you must also select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. When you are done, hit the submit button, and iVisa takes it from there.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Nepal is a piece of cake. iVisa is incredibly helpful. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.