The citizens of Nicaragua are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, which means that as a Nicaraguan, you can apply online for your visa. iVisa can be helpful in the process. However, keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
You do not need much to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. In fact, the list of requirements is not very long, and you may already have everything on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Nicaragua – the online application form
Once you have everything on the list above, you can fill in the application. It usually takes about 20 minutes, but if you need assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7, and it is entirely free of charge.
The form consists of three simple steps. During the first one, you are supposed to provide your personal information such as name, address, date of birth, and so on. Passport information and travel details are necessary too. Also, you need to select the visa type you need and the processing time, both of which determine the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. Regarding the processing time, iVisa provides you with three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step asks that you handle the payment and revise your application. It is important that your form does not contain any mistakes. Otherwise, you will end up with an invalid visa.
Lastly, the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, just submit your form. iVisa takes it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Nicaragua is easy when you apply with iVisa. The electronic visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.