As a Nigerian citizen who is planning a trip to Kyrgyzstan, you do not have to pay a visit to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get your visa. Instead, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan electronic visa, and that you can obtain online. iVisa can help with the application process. However, you should know that you cannot use a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you travel via other points of entry than the ones who are allowed to accept such a travel document. Manas and Osh International airports are among those checkpoints.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Nigeria – requirements
Just because the online application process is generally simpler than the one you may encounter at an embassy, it does not mean you still have no requirements to meet. However, there are not as many. The list is quite short, and chances are that you already have everything on it. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Nigerian citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
The online application form
After you gather all of the above, there is one more requirement you need to take care of. We are referring to the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete, and if you have questions, iVisa has a fantastic customer support service. It is available non-stop and free of charge.
The application form has three steps. The first one is pretty simple, and you should spend about 5 minutes on it. You must provide your personal information, passport info, and some details regarding your trip. However, you are also asked to select a processing time for your application. You are given three choices, and each of them has its own cost. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The prices above apply for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two is about payment and revision. We suggest that you read your application form multiple times before moving on because any kind of error can render your Kyrgyzstan e-visa invalid. Avoid typos and other mistakes.
The last step is about documents upload. iVisa asks that you upload documents that support your application form. That is about it. At this point, you can submit your application and wait.
The conclusion is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Nigeria is simple when you apply with iVisa. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.