As of September 2017, the citizens of Oman can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As an Omani citizen, you qualify for an e-visa. You can obtain it online using the services rendered by iVisa. But you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Oman – requirements
The online application process does not require much effort on your part. You need to make sure that you have the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Oman – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa is established by two aspects: the visa type you need (business or tourist), and the processing time you select during the application process. As for the latter, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
Once you put together everything you need, you can fill in the application form. It should not be a challenging task for anyone, but in case you need help, iVisa has a customer support service that is at your disposal 24/7.
iVisa broke down the form into three simple steps. The first one asks you to provide your personal information, some details about your trip to Kyrgyzstan, and passport information. This step also requires you to select the visa type and the processing time. The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form, while the third consists of documents upload. You must provide your application’s supporting documents. When you are through, you can submit your application.
Surely, we can all agree that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Oman is a piece of cake when iVisa is your visa service. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.