As a Palauan citizen, you have the right to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online because the citizens of Palau are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can facilitate the online application process for you. Nevertheless, we need to inform you that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a valid travel document at all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. You can only use it at Manas and Osh airports, and land crossing with China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel), and Uzbekistan (Dostuk).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Palau – requirements
As far as the requirements go, you have no reason for concern. That is because the list is short, and there is nothing on it that is difficult to achieve. You need the following:
- Valid passport – there is no such thing as a visa that can be obtained without a passport. You need one that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails an e-mail address because the visa is sent to you using this means of communication. You need to print out the document before departure. Preferably in more than one copy.
- Credit/debit card – you will be asked to make the payment during the online application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement must be met only by people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document must include the name of the company, its contact details, and of course, the registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Palau – the application form
As soon as you gather the items on the list above, you can move on and fill in the application form. You should complete it in 20 minutes or less. However, if you are experiencing difficulties, iVisa has an excellent customer support service that is free of charge and available 24/7.
The form we are referring to consists of three steps. Step number one asks for your personal information such as name, address, e-mail, passport info, and some travel details. You must also select a processing time for your application and a visa type. Keep in mind that both choices establish how much you are going to pay for your Kyrgyzstan visa. As for the processing time, you have the following options at hand:
- Standard processing – this the slowest option, but most people go for it because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you must pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, this option brings you your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and the fee is $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this the quickest option, and the most expensive. While your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within just 1 business day, you are charged $141.20.
As for the visa type, when you go to Kyrgyzstan on a business trip, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, not a tourist visa. It costs an additional $20.60. Consequently, when you want this type of visa, you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
When you reach step number two, you will have to insert the payment details and revise your form so that it does not contain any mistakes. The last step requires you to upload supporting documents. After step three is complete, you can hit the submit button. That concludes your online application process.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Palau is as convenient as it can be. iVisa makes things incredibly easy for you. The e-visa is valid for 90 days and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.