Starting September 2017, the citizens of Panama could apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Panamanian citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which you can get online using the services rendered by iVisa. But you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Panama – requirements
To apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online, you do not need much. iVisa asks only that you have the following items:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Panama – the online application form
After you make sure that you have everything from the list above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. If you have difficulties in going through it, although you should not, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The online form consists of three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. You need to also select a visa type and a processing time for your application, both of which determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan e-visa. As for the processing time, you are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two asks that you make the payment and revise your form. It is crucial that your application does not contain any mistakes that could potentially invalidate your visa. Read your form multiple times before moving on.
Lastly, the third step requires you to upload the supporting documentation for your application. When this step is complete as well, you can hit the submit button, and you are pretty much done. iVisa takes it from there.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Panama is a piece of cake with iVisa. The process is short and swift. The e-visa you receive has a 90-days validity, and it allows you to spend up to 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.